PCB UPSU is a small UPS for direct mounting on a PCB.
PCB UPSU is based on Supercapacitors / Ultracapacitors. It's a low-cost product with extendable capacity. The output controller is a Buck-Boost converter, whereby the input voltage can be lower, equal or higher than the output voltage. Wherever you need to do something in the case of power failure, e.g. transmit an informations, PCB UPSU is the solution for your design.
- Datasheet: PCB UPSU
- Application example Raspberry Pi UPS: Shutdown when input voltage fails
- Presentation: Maintenance-free UPS solutions
|Dimensions||35.56 x 22.86 mm|
3.3 - 5.5V
Buck-Boost regulated output voltage: Input voltage can be higher, lower or equal to output voltage
|Output voltage||1.2V - 5.5V (configurable)|
|Output current||0.6A / 1.2A (derating)|
|Temperature range||-40°C to +65°C|
|Cycle life||500,000 cycles|
With PCB UPSU your design can do things like:
- Transmit informations in case of power failure
- Save informations in case of power input failure
- Be powered from a volatile voltage source
- Regulate/switch something in case of power input failure
Contact us / quotation request
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more informations or customer specific requirements.
Buy PCB UPSU in shop
+41 62 544 68 05