PCB UPSU is a small UPS for direct mounting on a PCB.
PCB UPSU is based on Supercapacitors / Ultracapacitors. It's a low-cost product with extendable capacity. Wherever you need to do something in the case of power failure, e.g. transmit an informations, PCB UPSU is the solution for your design.
- Datasheet: PCB UPSU
- Application example Raspberry Pi UPS: Shutdown when input voltage fails
- Presentation: Maintenance-free UPS solutions
|Dimensions||35.56 x 22.86 mm|
3.3 - 5.5V
Buck-Boost regulated output voltage: Input voltage can be higher, lower or equal to output voltage
|Output voltage||1.2V - 5.5V (configurable)|
|Output current||0.6A / 1.2A (derating)|
|Temperature range||-40°C to +65°C|
|Cycle life||500,000 cycles|
With PCB UPSU your design can do things like:
- Transmit informations in case of power failure
- Save informations in case of power input failure
- Be powered from a volatile voltage source
- Regulate/switch something in case of power input failure
Contact us / quotation request
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more informations, quotation requests, customer specific requirements/modifications.
+41 62 544 68 05